Translate

Monday, July 2, 2018

I’m a busy man, and when I’m out, I don’t have time to approach every attractive woman I see or meet.

I screen women from a distance, however, when I used to approach women; I made sure they gave me eye contact, or that they at least hold eye contact with me. There were also the ones who wanted me to notice them; they would use what I call ‘the bumping into me’ and make it seem it as it was by accident, or they would use the ‘fixing their clothes’  when I would glance their way, etcetera, etcetera. These are the type of girls I would have a much better chance to interact with, even if I were not into long conversations. I was and still am blunt and to the point, and don't waste time.

When I was much younger and had all the time in the world, I knew time was limited, since any moment I could be in a deadly and fatal accident of any kind (hit by a car, etcetera) since life can have unexpected surprises for you, and life is short and precious. So, I would lock eyes with every cute, attractive woman I’ve met. As I would lock eyes, I would communicate “Do you want to fuck!” I would do it both verbally and non-verbally. I made them know that I also respect them for whatever answer they gave me. They would see it in my eyes that I was sincere, know that I was not a threat, plus they found me to be mysterious, they got curious, and saw me challenging so that they would think about it, and wondered how real I was.  Our eye contact, body language, and vibe would all communicate as one.

Just keep eye contact with them and again, if they hold it longer than they usually would they’re highly likely interested. If they are not interested, I move on respectfully, and never take it personally.

Women are more likely to agree to a request for casual sex when they believe that their partner is sexually skilled and can please them. Besides, women pay more attention to personal safety and potential danger (e.g., sexual victimisation) when it comes to casual sex and is more likely to have casual sex in cases where they feel that their partner is “safe”.

The reality is that women are more interested in casual sex than we’ve been led to believe. They're not necessarily as interested as men, but they're more curious than many assume.

Here is an excerpt from my book…




#JakeHollow #HowToDealWithEmotions #LifeOfaMotivationalSpeaker #CliffsList #Mentor #Success #Winning #Results #Love #Advice #Quote #Relationships #Speaker #Author #RelationshipQuotes #Wealth #Successful #Coaching #Consulting #LearnFromMistakes #PictureoftheDay  #QuoteoftheDay #Dating           

No comments: