Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2018

A woman walking down the street, alone, past a group of guys hanging out with nowhere to go. Her guard goes up, and preparation takes place. Many things could happen when she passes them. Sexual harassment is part and parcel of daily life, particularly in public places.

Learn to approach them as you would a guy then state your purpose (a.k.a. ask them out). When you approach a guy you are aware of social cues and context. That you pay attention to see if he is interested or even open to engagement. Studies show that when it comes to guys they are more considerate of each other but girls they will barge right in- she's wearing headphones oh it doesn't matter, she's reading a book oh it doesn't matter, etc. Your dick is not the end all be all so pay attention to others.

Individuals who maintain eye contact, and engage in light touching (shaking someone’s hand or light touch) are seen as being more truthful and nicer. Don’t come on too hard, remain friendly and at the end of the encounter either get her number or propose a date (time, date, location and actively establish beforehand).

I have never been slapped or been called inappropriate. I would just say; “Just wanted to say hello,… etc…” I raise both hands like I am under arrest which makes them feel comfortable, then they usually think I am funny, at this point and I extend one hand like a handshake and say: “I’m …”  if they say they are in a relationship, I just add; “It’s okay, I’m not jealous, and he is a lucky guy.”

Here is an excerpt from my book…


#JakeHollow #HowToDealWithEmotions #LifeOfaMotivationalSpeaker #CliffsList #Mentor #Success #Winning #Results #Love #Advice #Quote #Relationships #Speaker #Author #RelationshipQuotes #Wealth #Successful #Coaching #Consulting #LearnFromMistakes #PictureoftheDay  #QuoteoftheDay #Dating           

No comments: