Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

You Must Click To Move Forward

πŸ“’ NEW 🎬 Watch the latest πŸŽ₯ 

“Before, and since learning about the Lair’s Community, I have met clients of these coaches. I found most were not sincere and their help systems took too long to work with and would take years to complete. I feel that my system would only take a few weeks to a few months and not years.

Some of these clients would come to me with serious problems, expressing powerful emotions, and I noticed they did not get the help they wanted or should have gotten. I saw that they did not come to their own resolution. I became frustrated with how much time these coaches were taking to help their clients find resolution. This did not fit my temperament, my natural inclination. I used to be very impatient and liked to see changes and progress relatively quickly. I became easily frustrated in circumstances where there was a serious problem and I had to helplessly sit watching, unable to correct it.

You may encounter certain Life-Coaches, or people in general, who, as great as they may be, are not the correct fit for you. You have to feel that click, and once you do, that is when you can help each other.”

The excerpt is taken from “How to Deal with Emotions and the Life of a Motivational Speaker,” so for more detail pick up the book.


All written work on any Social Network Platform or anywhere else are Jake Hollow/Gino DiCaprio, Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2007 –Present

-----

Amazon ➡ https://amzn.to/2GljbRo ⬅

Facebook Messenger ➡m.me/JakeHollowAuthor⬅

Follow Jake Hollow Groups @ ➡ http://bit.ly/31ip8G6 ⬅

πŸ‘ Business Page @Jake Hollow Author ⏩ https://bit.ly/2AgoQ7E⏪

πŸ‘ Facebook Production Page @ How to Deal with Emotions and the Life of a Motivational Speaker ➡ http://bit.ly/2RxOUCL ⬅

Follow us here on Pinterest @ jakehollow ➡ http://bit.ly/31PlBAo ⬅

YouTube @MrJakeHollow ⏩ http://bit.ly/2IykwFj ⏪

#JakeHollow #CliffsList #Mentor #Results #Love #Advice #Relationships #Wealth #Successful #Coaching #Consulting #Dating #Romance

No comments: