Translate

Monday, September 30, 2019

NEWS on Facebook Groups


📢 NEW 🎬 Watch the latest 🎥 

Why I no longer join or get involved personally in Facebook Group. I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED for the final time. I have not broken any of the page’s rules, and most of the groups I was on, the administrator request I join their groups. Those I have made a request, I let them know what I post. So far, every one of them had no issue on my posting, however somehow, I continued to be blocked. The point is this; when a "Group" has more than one Administrator, that other administrator may assume I am spamming since my video always leads to my books or services.

Comments are the most effective method of Facebook engagement, and more and more people feel inclined to engage when they see an already active discussion in the thread.

So, to avoid all this, I am asking YOU the Administrator, instead of asking me to join, just go to my page and share my work. My post is every Monday's, Wednesday, and Thursdays.


- Gino DiCaprio



Facebook Messenger ➡m.me/GinoDiCaprioAuthor⬅

Follow Gino DiCaprio Groups @ ➡ http://bit.ly/2yDtgEG ⬅

👍 Facebook Production @Gino DiCaprio Author➡http://bit.ly/31LGvjQ⬅

👍 Facebook Production Page @Universal Law of Creation​ ➡ http://bit.ly/2Ixh65P ⬅

Follow us here on Instagram @gino.dicaprio➡ https://bit.ly/2SXhNb5 ⬅

Follow us here on Pinterest @ginodicaprio➡ https://bit.ly/2GuIKl1⬅

Follow us here on Twitter @GinoDiCaprio➡ https://bit.ly/2CmTD4m ⬅

View us here on Linkedin  @ginodicaprio
➡ https://bit.ly/2EzAoWv ⬅

See us on SnapChat➡ gino_dicaprio⬅

Follow us here on Tumblr @ginodicaprioblog➡ https://bit.ly/2CnkpJV ⬅

Subscribe on our BLOG SPOT @theuniversallawofcreation
➡ https://bit.ly/2EEnxU4 ⬅

YouTube/GinoDiCaprio⏩ http://bit.ly/2mu2CM4⏪

My Digital Business Card @LOOKcard➡ http://bit.ly/2WXjqqW ⬅

Skype @ ➡gino.dicaprio⬅

Whatsapp @ ➡ Gino DiCaprio ⬅

See us on TikTok➡ @ginodicaprio5⬅

All written work on any Social Network Platform or anywhere else are Gino DiCaprio, Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2007 –Present

#GinoDiCaprio #FacebookGroups #Blocked #Video #VideoCreator #Spamming #Spam #GetInspiredNotOffended

No comments: