Translate

Friday, September 28, 2018

To Be Content

"I’ve learned just on Facebook alone how many lose control, especially those who use pen names as “Light Consciousness” etc.

My goal is two purposes;

• Teach teachers, and not students, to be content without being desperate to find a mate and then settling with whatever comes by because of loneliness.

• I plan to create Teachers who are complete being on their own without a mate, without the loving companion they seek. I plan to teach them to be at peace with themselves. This way when the time is right, the right mate will present themselves without the loneliness.

Find those with the “Gift” in the KnoWing and finding the artefact we are to combine as one to complete this mission I was given millenniums ago.

All of this is explained throughout all three chronicles." ~ Gino DiCaprio

#GinoDiCaprio #LoseControl #Fakes #Leaders #Teachers #TheGift #TheKnoWing #TheChronicles

https://www.facebook.com/GinoDiCaprio

No comments: