Translate

Friday, September 21, 2018

Self-Esteem

I genuinely appreciate your "LIKE" button which is always helpful, yet, please note that it is “COMMENTS” even if it is short that make a real difference. We should engage in a meaningful dialogue which we can all benefit from so we can be in a relative comfort zone. Also, let’s inspire each other.

Please feel free to share this photo with your friends!

"My self-esteem helps me negotiate the best for me. I aim high rather than lower my requests and assumptions. Moreover, I seek to understand and manoeuvre the elements of the situation in order to reach a satisfying result for everyone. I know, furthermore, that I am the one most responsible for looking out for my own dreams and wishes." ~ Jake Hollow

#JakeHollow #SelfEsteem #Negotiate #Assumption #SatisfyingResult #Responsable #Dreams #Wish

https://www.amazon.com/Jake-Hollow/e/B007SQAPH2

No comments: