Translate

Monday, August 13, 2018

The Benefits

I genuinely appreciate your (y) button which is always helpful, yet, please note that it is “COMMENTS” even if it is short that make a real difference. We should engage in a meaningful dialogue which we can all benefit from so we can be in a relative comfort zone. Also, let’s inspire each other.

Please feel free to share this photo with your friends!

"For me personally, it is very satisfying to help someone. I feel I am contributing and that benefits someone directly. I must not only have my best interest but also those that follow or join me, in a creative way and not competitively." ~ Gino DiCaprio


#GinoDiCaprio #Personally #Satisfying #HelpSomeone #Contributing #Benefits #Directly #BestInterest #JoinMe #Creative #NotCompetitively

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Laws-Universe-Universal-Chronicles/dp/1475083890

No comments: