Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2019

I'M NOT PERFECT I HAVE FAULTS


“I may have changed, but I will always have a strong sense of authority,and no matter how successful I have been with women by being a manipulator, I do not plan to go back to it and be that guy again. I have lost the girl I have ever truly been in love with more than life itself. I did not lose her because of the other two who also manipulate her, but because I treated her as a trophy.” ~ Jake Hollow
 
The excerpt is taken from “How to Deal with Emotions and the Life of a Motivational Speaker.”

Copyright All Rights Reserved © Jake Hollow 2007 – Present

-----

Amazon https://amzn.to/2GljbRo

Facebook Messenger m.me/JakeHollowAuthor

👍 Facebook Production Page How to Deal with Emotions and the Life of aMotivational Speaker

👍 Facebook Production Page Jake Hollow-Author

Follow us here on Pinterest jakehollow

#JakeHollow #HowToDealWithEmotions #LifeofaMotivationalSpeaker #CliffsList #Mentor #Success #Winning #Results #Love #Advice #Relationships #Speaker #Author #Wealth #Successful #Coaching #Consulting #LearnFromMistakes #Dating #Romance

No comments: