Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Chronicles


"Constantine the Great in my original time line never existed until the end of 2007 when time shifted again. The only Constantine I knew of was in a comic book. 

Every time I return time re-start itself at the same moment as the previous. A new possibility of a positive time line is there. I have to find all those with the Gift so that the positive time line stays. 

I have seem human kind destroy each other more times than what your thoughts can even comprehend. I saw more Nuclear holocaust in each negative time line.

 Those with the gift to transform this time line to the positive time line will be discourage to read the Chronicles that were written through me. They will claim they already know and because of that, they do not have to read it. 


As in all those time line I could not save, it will happen again, and I will have to erase this time line and re-start again. 

You have been warned; however your over confidence will be your undoing, for those who have truly levitated and know will still read to receive more knowledge. They are willing to continue to absorb all and any information they can acquire even if it is one that they already know."



No comments: